For All the GYRL's ("Gifted & Gorgeous, Youthful, Resourceful, Ladies.") & Guys!

For You.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

SPEAKING OF ANOTHER "FAMOUS GIRL"



MORNING LUVIES!

So, this posting is a bit more close to my heart.

My friend and former colleague, Elizabeth is featured, along with her fiancé, in the current US Magazine's annual Dream Wedding Contest! SUPER COOL RIGHT!?! I KNOW!!! Elizabeth was telling me how she and Max were chosen to be one of the ten couples chosen out of a pool of 5500 couples! So, the fact they made it this far is a Blessing, but let's pitch in and vote to help them make Their Dream Wedding a Reality!

www.usmagazine.com/wedding/vote

A little about Liz, she is Super Cute, and Super Together! She works in Fashion, and trained me when I was a sales/showroom assistant at a major player in women's wear. Professionally, I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with/mentor as she is basically a vertiable wealth of fashion knowledge, and is just SO Professional, Patient and , simply, ON POINT! Add to that, the fact she is an honest to God actual REAL, Kind, Genuine Person working in the aforementioned industry, and you start to get the picture of why I think this GYRL deserves this Dream Wedding.

TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, but click the links below to READ her and Max's story, and to MOST IMPORTANTLY VOTE FOR THEM!!!

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING LUVIES (and remember it's good Karma, one day I'll vote for your dream wedding tehehe!),
B!

http://www.usmagazine.com/dream-wedding-2009-couple-4

www.usmagazine.com/wedding/vote

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww this is so nice! Lucky her! All the best to them :)

    ReplyDelete