For All the GYRL's ("Gifted & Gorgeous, Youthful, Resourceful, Ladies.") & Guys!

For You.

Friday, June 26, 2009

MICHAEL, NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





PLEASE SAY IT AIN"T SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








I must say I was in disbelief and shock like everyone else yesterday. Then, followed by "whatever I don't give a fck about Michael Jackson...but that's SO not true, that was the Denial part, now here comes the Grief, I might cry all day to day -
I'm all screw faced as I type this right now :(



I can't believe SHE outlived YOU...PEACE BE WITH YOU MJ, PEACE BE WITH YOU.




The Smoothest!(Though at the time I was to young to notice understand all the group orgasmic activity...but still).
You KNOW you fell over in your living room trying to re-create that deep lean ummm hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment