For All the GYRL's ("Gifted & Gorgeous, Youthful, Resourceful, Ladies.") & Guys!

For You.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!

In Honor of You!!!

Your favorite songs:

Gotta Love Bette





Remember Signing to This One? :)



Summer Road Trippin' with Troop



Jodeci's First Album was also a Staple on our early 90's Road Trips :)



BOYZ II MEN too, SO MUCH 'till I Broke the Tape (I date myself)
BUT NOT THE END OF THE ROAD, JUST YOUR FAVORITE :)



THIS IS MORE LIKE IT

You enjoyed the cinematic feel of this video, but loved the song equally.



And SNOOP!!!, I was SOOOOO Surprised when You Told Me You Like Snoop Dogg - Blew My Middle School Mind. Always So Cool :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey B-RAE
    First I would like to wish your mommy a happy b-day! Second, it was a pleasure meeting you. We are truely kindered spirits indeed. I love what you're doing. As soon as you get this message email me at s.gregoire@fashionwithfifi.com.

    Ttyl
    Suzanna

    ReplyDelete