For All the GYRL's ("Gifted & Gorgeous, Youthful, Resourceful, Ladies.") & Guys!

For You.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

OMG!!! The 100th BLOG ALREADY!?! OKAY SO HERE GOES...EVENTS: 5/27 - 5/30

Where does the time go??? Well in honor of the 100th blog, I have to do Something Super Special, but I know need to give my Luvies time to get back w/ me, So, I'm thinking the next event I attend (not this one 'cause I am on my way there right now) I'll treat my MOST LOYAL READER! That's right, B-RAE's got your Nite Out on the Town Covered, cover and all!!! So, get to reading (& following) Luvies, Only the Dedicated Shall Proser.


EVENTS IN NYC THAT ARE WORTH YOUR WHILE - WED, 5/27

SANDFLOWER POWER @ S.O.B.'s !!!

Opening for Martin Luther


This FlyGYRL will being performing another set @ Webster Hall's Afro-Punk party tonight @ 10:30. Be there, or just be...


EVENTS IN NYC THAT ARE WORTH YOUR WHILE - FRIDAY & SATURDAY, 5/29 & 5/30, Respectively...

BEAUTY BAR BROOKLYN IS OPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martini's and Manicure's for All (and just maybe the cocktails will have a Brooklyn price tag??? A GYRL can wish...)



FREE HOSTED BAR BY THREE OLIVES VODKA FROM 9PM - 10PM EACH NIGHT


All the Best Luvies,
B!

No comments:

Post a Comment