For All the GYRL's ("Gifted & Gorgeous, Youthful, Resourceful, Ladies.") & Guys!

For You.

Friday, May 1, 2009

LAUGH THERAPY

These are instant pick me ups, from me to you Luvies!

Gay Fish
This sounds SO like somethin' Yeezy would say "I am not no gay fish." LMAO

SOUTH PARK FISHSTICKS JOKE LINK




All too familiar with "Dick in a Box," and "Jizz in my Pants," I can't believe I slept on The Lonely Island for this long.
"Like a Boss" - The Lonely Island

FAVORITES:
"Swallow Sadness."
"Uh-huh. Soooo that's an average day for you then?... You chop your balls off and die???" "Hell Yeah." Classic.


"I'm On a Boat" - The Lonely Island
For satire, this shit goes hard.

OH SO MANY FAVORITES... :
"ALL HANDS ON DECK!"
"Bustin' 5 Knot Wind, Whippin'Out my Coat.."
"Take A Picture Trick..."
"I got my swim trunks, and my flippy-floppys; I'm flippin' burgers you at Kinko's straight flippin' copies." HA!
"I'm ridin' on a dolphin, doin' flips and shit..."
"But this ain't Sea World, this as real as it gets..."
"I'm the King of the world, on a boat like Leo, if you on the shore, than you sho' not me yo'."
Close-up - "THIS BOAT IS REAL!"
"Po-si-den look at me (ohooohoooh)!"

No comments:

Post a Comment