For All the GYRL's ("Gifted & Gorgeous, Youthful, Resourceful, Ladies.") & Guys!

For You.

Monday, February 9, 2009

OH NO!!!!!! WHY YOU GO AND HIT RHI-RHI CHRIS!?!


Whether a fan or not, I think we can all agree, such a PYT! All the GYRL's are sending you Blessings, and Well-Wishes for a Speedy Recovery Rhianna!!!

DOMESTIC ABUSE IS NOT, REPEAT, NOT COOL, OR ACCEPTABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES...IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO (AS FAR AS ALL HEARSAY) YALL'

So I just started this blog, and do not in any way, shape, or form want to get into the habit of blogging about celebrities, this ain't that kinda party, or blog yall', check out Perez if that's what 'cha lookin' fo'! That being said, there are moments in our collective pop culture that have a greater impact than we may want to acknowledge, and I'm afraid this occurrence between Rhianna and Chris Brown is one of those moments. I must admit, I was truly saddened to hear this news - two, young Black powerhouses in the Industry! Whether or not their relationship was/is? destined to last, you NEVER want to hear about situations like this...I mean domestic abuse!?! Yuck!!! Not to make light of the situation, but partner assault is so early 1990's - I actually thought that went out with burning down your boyfriend's mansion. And there's a lot of hearsay as to what really happened between the two; what I do know beyond the shadow of a doubt is that IT IS NEVER OKAY TO HIT A WOMAN, even if she did give you herpes.(which is not confirmed, and is probably just a vicious rumor). "You, young Chris Brown, should've asked some serrrrious questions before you went lickin' and stickin' mister...you feel me?" (Okay I'm done giving imaginary advice) One GYRLfriend of my mine has an interesting theory that a certain young woman beater's evil green eye was cast upon his beautious ladylove during all the Grammy festivities and hoopla...I mean the bank pulled from chewing gum doesn't quite compare with cosmetics, but again, all specualtion. When something like this happens to someone in the public eye (no pun intended WHATSOEVER), it just makes you think how you would deal with the same situation. All I got to say is "I wish a n**** would!"... Nah, nah, j/k (kinda sorta), this is SUPER SERIOUS,and I am quite disheartened by it, and hope both parties can amicably resolve this, and that Chris Brown, who, we allegedly hear, comes from an abusive background, gets the help he needs while he is still young before this wrecks him any more than it already has. DON'T BEAT YOUR WOMAN!!!

~B-RAE OUT~

No comments:

Post a Comment