For All the GYRL's ("Gifted & Gorgeous, Youthful, Resourceful, Ladies.") & Guys!

For You.

Friday, February 27, 2009

RANDOM SURVEY QUESTION OF THE DAY:

What's WORSE an Answered Drunk Dial or Unanswered Sober Text???




ANSWERED DRUNK DIAL
I mean we've all been there haven't we? Had one, two, maybe three too many, commiserating with the homies (or yourself), then here comes your long-lost friend Drunk Dial tellin' you the BEST thing to do at THIS moment in time, in THIS moment of weakness, would be calling your former flame. Brilliant Idea Right!?! Ugggggh!!!!!! I can see it now, all "Can I come over? I misssss you soooo much right now" (add hiccups or wavering inebriated inflection at will), and your paramore either has pity or not, but at least they answered...

Stark Contrast





UNANSWERED SOBER TEXT

I mean SERIOUSLY!?! How insulting. In the age of Twitter, Crackberries, iPhones, DROIDS, Metro PCS, and all in all super jacked up instant communication, nothing could be a bigger brush-off! Hey - I never said I wasn't sensitive.

Where Do You Weigh in Luvies???


When You Wished You Hadn't,
~B!~

No comments:

Post a Comment