For All the GYRL's ("Gifted & Gorgeous, Youthful, Resourceful, Ladies.") & Guys!

For You.

Friday, February 13, 2009

A Rose Is Still a Rose...

(Even if the Card has Someone Else's Name on It lol)

Happy Early Valentine's Day 2 Me... & All of You Luvies!

I just wanted to wish everyone, especially the single ladies (YOU ARE APPRECIATED) a very HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY : )

I think the Universe just sent me Roses!!!

A little serendipitous mix up of address, and the most beautiful bouquet just ended up on my desk. At first I was all booooo and "hate hate hate" why didn't anyone send meeeeeee (whiny voice, whiny voice) flowers, but then my higher self was like...OBVIOUSLY someone DID if you are looking at these Beauties! How 'bout that one? I know, getting kinda deep on you, but follow me...

My Beautiful single mother, rest her soul, NEVER EVER let one Valentine's Day go by without getting me a box of chocolates, a stuffed heart, flowers, or some trinket; simply reassuring me of how Loved I was, and of my worth as a young Lady, and that has always stayed with me.


So, I really think the address mix-up was mom's way of saying "Hey You! I STILL Love You!!!"

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY INDEED : )

XOXO,
B-RAE

p.s. - Happy Valentine's Day Mommy!





No comments:

Post a Comment