For All the GYRL's ("Gifted & Gorgeous, Youthful, Resourceful, Ladies.") & Guys!

For You.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

THE OSCARS TONITE

Routing for Kate Winslet (I'm glad she's finally getting her dues- been a fan since her turn as "Ophelia" in Branaghs's Hamlet) and Heath -R.I.P., though I hear Mickey Rourke made a briiliant comeback in The Wrestler And of course course Taraji P. Henson...a long road since Baby Boy that's for sure! Surprises possibly coming from Robert Downey Jr. in Blackface, funny, but I still don't know how I feel about that, for realz; and the little movie from Mumbai that could! And oh yeah, MIA is up for another award, best song for the Slumdog Millionare soundtrack - seriously, from the home life to the public sphere this GYRL has put in some major work over the past year. Wolverine Hosts. Where's the popcorn!?!




www.oscars.com

No comments:

Post a Comment